Business ConsultantThe Business Consultant position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C., San Francisco, London, Taipei, Bentonville, Tokyo
Applied Predictive Technologies (APT) is the world’s largest purely cloud-based predictive analytics software company. APT’s software solutions are revolutionizing the way leading companies harness their Big Data to accurately measure the profit impact of pricing, marketing, merchandising, operations, and capital initiatives, tailoring investments in these areas to maximize ROI. APT’s client portfolio includes Walmart, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Victoria’s Secret, Target, Boots, ASDA, Shell and many others. APT was founded in 1999. Accel-KKR and Goldman Sachs have invested in APT.
About the Position
Following introductory training, Business Consultants play a substantial role on multiple client teams across a wide range of industries. In this setting, you will learn quickly and be exposed to diverse business issues, gaining the experience to lead key client engagements. Responsibilities include building client relationships, integrating datasets for use in APT’s proprietary software, and executing analyses that drive high-value decisions. You will help senior executives of consumer facing organizations make investment decisions that can drive millions of dollars in increased profits. At APT, you are expected not only to have a tremendous impact in transforming the way our clients do business, but also a leading role in shaping APT’s future.
What does this mean for you?
- A tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Strategic problem solving with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Opportunity to work with clients to build key strategies and guide corporate decisions
- Hands on mentoring and collaboration with an experienced management team
- An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional advancement
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Demonstrated analytical/quantitative skills
- Inquisitive, with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Highly motivated, responsibility-seeking, hard-working professional
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Superior academic record at a leading national university
- Taipei Applicants: Fluency required in Mandarin Chinese and English languages
- Tokyo Applicants: Fluency required in Japanese and English languages
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- For current students from US schools where we are on campus, please also apply through your campus careers website.