IT Support SpecialistThe IT Support Specialist position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
Applied Predictive Technologies (APT) is the world’s largest purely cloud-based predictive analytics software company. APT’s software solutions are revolutionizing the way leading companies harness their Big Data to accurately measure the profit impact of pricing, marketing, merchandising, operations, and capital initiatives, tailoring investments in these areas to maximize ROI. APT’s client portfolio includes Walmart, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Victoria’s Secret, Target, Boots, ASDA, Shell and many others. APT was founded in 1999. Accel-KKR and Goldman Sachs have invested in APT.
About the Position
APT is seeking an IT Support Specialist to work in its Washington, DC headquarters office. The employee will work in a small team environment with an experienced management team in a dynamic technology oriented company. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to build a long-term and exciting career in a rapidly growing organization. APT offers a collaborative, high-intensity and high-integrity work environment, competitive salary, health benefits and a 401(k). Recent college graduates with a positive attitude and a strong aptitude for technology are welcome to apply!
What does this mean for you?
The position is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, backup and support of our Microsoft Windows workstations and laptops. This position is a technical, systems oriented position which offers upward mobility within the organization. Specific responsibilities would include:
- Rapidly and effectively diagnosing and solving all hardware and software issues
- Receiving, configuring, and installing laptops, workstations, and peripheral devices
- Maintaining and improving physical and technical infrastructure.
- Managing patch deployment with WSUS/SCCM
- Maintaining, enhancing, and testing client backup strategy
- Supporting and coordinating with remote offices and mobile team members
- Participating in server deployment and various data center initiatives
- Assisting the Systems Administrator and other team members with additional tasks and projects
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to succeed and desire to advance
- Passion for technology and computers
- Experience operating and maintaining Windows desktops and laptops
- Familiarity with common challenges experienced by business users
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of business applications
- Experience as an IT Support Specialist or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Industry Certifications (desired but not required)
- Complete the online APT Application to be considered for the position.
- Resume, Cover Letter & Undergraduate Transcripts are required.
- Provide undergraduate GPA, SAT/ACT and other scores as applicable on your resume.
- Provide your resume, cover letter and transcript in a PDF format.