Be part of the engineering team at Mastercard Data & Services
Creative product opportunities, modern business questions, and intricate datasets present uniquely challenging problems for organizations. At Mastercard Data and Services, we empower those organizations to make multi-million dollar, data-driven decisions. Our platform blends industry-leading analytics, advanced software architecture, the latest web technologies, and powerful, world-class data sources. As a member of our technology team, you will play a vital role, working closely with experienced and driven software engineers to solve these problems.
Make an Impact as a Software Engineer Intern
What this means for you:
- Apply your skills in computer science, math, and statistics to solve important problems faced by some of the world's largest organizations
- Design and develop state-of-the-art service oriented software architectures.
- Create cutting-edge algorithms and analytical techniques that can handle on-the-fly processing across hundreds of dimensions
- Play a central role in developing a powerful suite of web applications, and drive valuable improvements to the capabilities of our product
- Leverage new technologies and approaches to innovating with massive data sets.
- Lead and push the boundaries of analytics and powerful, scalable applications
- Collaborate across teams with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Build expertise in full stack development
Bring your Passion and Expertise
What we're excited about:
- Proficiency with advanced object-oriented programming
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Passion for solving varied and complex real-world problems
- Initiative and creativity in approaching new challenges
- Ability to thrive on small, highly collaborative project teams
- Solid technical foundation with a degree in Computer Science or related field