Be part of the Technology Team at APT
APT's UX Design team is a highly collaborative group of UX designers who work together with Product Management and Engineering to build the next generation of our flagship enterprise analytics platform. Our industry leading products enable Global 2000 companies to make multimillion dollar decisions with confidence. We are looking for passionate and talented designers to work with a diverse team to help lead the product design process from concept through completion using user centered design processes.
Our internship program provides you with hands-on work experience, allowing you to grow your problem-solving and analytical skillsets. The internship program is designed to give you an opportunity to make a big impact by contributing to the APT mission, empowering organizations to make data-driven decisions using our software. As an intern at APT, you will work on teams that build revolutionary products to advance how businesses all over the world seize the most value from their data. Following a week of introductory training, you will start contributing to your teams right away and quickly become a key part of APT. Throughout the internship, you will have the opportunity to explore the local surroundings and participate in a number of social events, including a Segway tour, bowling, an office-wide hackathon, kayaking, and much more!
Make an Impact as a UX Designer Intern
- You will partner closely with UX designers, product managers, software engineers, and QA engineers to create considered, and well crafted experiences.
- You will often take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into actionable flows, mockups, and prototypes.
- You will collaborate with team members to run design workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- You will validate your designs with user research and data.
- You will actively contribute to our design system by applying patterns to your designs and proposing improvements.
- You will hone your skills though frequent design critiques, providing feedback to other designers and presenting your own work.
- You will work in a fast-paced, highly fluid and fun environment.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
- Your portfolio demonstrates experience in user research, problem solving, interaction design and other user-centered design methodologies.
- You are known for your initiative and zest for learning. You love picking a problem apart and have a good grasp of UX design methodologies to problem solve.
- You can give and receive constructive feedback on design work.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a zealous advocate for design.
- You know and can apply design best practices.
- A degree in human-centered interaction, interaction design, or related major preferred.