Be part of the Technology Team at APT
APT's UX Design team is a highly collaborative group of UX designers who work together with Product Management and Engineering to build the next generation of our flagship enterprise analytics platform. Our industry leading products enable Global 2000 companies to make multimillion dollar decisions with confidence. We are looking for passionate and talented designers to work with a diverse team to help lead the product design process from concept through completion using user centered design processes.
Make an Impact as a UX Designer
- You will partner closely with UX designers, product managers, software engineers, and QA engineers to create considered, and well crafted experiences.
- You will often take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into actionable flows, mockups, and prototypes.
- You will collaborate with team members to run design workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- You will validate your designs with user research and data.
- You will actively contribute to our design system by applying patterns to your designs and proposing improvements.
- You will hone your skills though frequent design critiques, providing feedback to other designers and presenting your own work.
- You will work in a fast-paced, highly fluid and fun environment.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
- Your portfolio demonstrates experience in user research, problem solving, interaction design and other user-centered design methodologies.
- You are known for your initiative and zest for learning. You love picking a problem apart and have a good grasp of UX design methodologies to problem solve.
- You can give and receive constructive feedback on design work.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a zealous advocate for design.
- You know and can apply design best practices.
- A degree in human-centered interaction, interaction design, or related major preferred.