APT is a great place to start or build a career in technology marketing. Our fast-paced, entrepreneurial “make it happen” atmosphere allows everyone to hit the ground running and immediately contribute to APT’s success. APT's "work-hard, play-hard" mentality provides an ideal environment for highly motivated professionals who want to strive for workplace excellence while still having fun.
Why you should join APT’s Marketing Team
- Significant impact: Marketing at APT is focused first and foremost on growing our business. Each team member’s work is directly seen by the c-suite at Global 2000 organizations and contributes directly to firm growth
- More than just advertising: Marketing at APT comprises product positioning, lead generation, catalyzing sales processes, and brand-building. Team members have an opportunity to be creative and analytical at the same time
- Diverse industries: APT actively pursues growth within a wide range of industries, including Retail, Banking, Consumer Products, Hotels, Insurance, Restaurants, and more
- Diverse problems: Marketing analysts are expected to be well-versed in a broad range of strategies that companies across industries face
- Professional growth: APT offers the opportunity to rapidly increase responsibility and move into leadership positions
- Collaborative environment: Working closely with APT peers and clients provides opportunities to learn from others’ experiences
APT’s high-growth environment offers the opportunity to rapidly increase responsibility and take on leadership positions. As a campus hire, you will start as a marketing analyst. From there, APT will mentor you and provide opportunities to increase responsibilities and ownership for marketing efforts targeted to specific verticals. No two career paths at APT are exactly alike, but all share a common grounding of flexibility, individualized pacing, and responsibility. At APT, we don't believe in hierarchy as an organizing principle. Instead, we foster a culture of intellectual meritocracy. Learning and professional growth naturally follow.
- Marketing Analysts are an integral driver of APT’s rapid growth, and are responsible for catalyzing sales processes, generating leads, and building brand awareness across a couple of strategic industries. Marketing Analysts become experts in key industries and serve as thought leaders in collaborating with management, client services, sales, and product management in supporting new revenue opportunities for APT. Example projects include: creating case studies to share the power of APT with prospective clients, developing positioning for new products, learnings the intricacies of a new strategic industry, collaborating with vendors on animated videos, and writing articles for industry publications.
- Marketing Managers have demonstrated excellence in managing across a sea of shifting priorities. In addition to supporting the marketing efforts for a number of industries, they are able to identify new marketing channels to reach our target audience and leverage benchmarks for identifying which ideas have merit. Marketing managers have earned the trust and respect of their peers across APT’s sales, consulting, and product management arenas for their knowledge of APT’s offering and ability to correlate their efforts to growth of the business. Marketing managers typically have 2+ years of experience in a B2B setting.
- Marketing Directors focus on team management and driving to insights on the return on investment generated from marketing efforts, in addition to maintaining ownership of marketing for a targeted industry (or two). Directors have a proven ability to train and mentor members of the team as well as support management in effectively scaling the marketing team as APT grows. Grounded heavily in analysis, Directors are able to identify which marketing levers can be used to effectively generate qualified sales leads and make turn up / turn down decisions across marketing channels. Marketing directors typically have 5+ years of experience managing teams across a diverse set of objectives.