APT is a great environment for starting or building a career in Saas Sales. As a member of the sales team, you will play a substantial role managing the sales process with both existing and prospective clients across a variety of industries. You will have the opportunity to influence top-level executives at the world’s leading enterprises.
Why you should join APT’s Sales Team
- Significant impact: Sales reps are the driving force behind APT’s new client relationships and engagements.
- Diverse industries: APT actively pursues growth within a wide range of industries, including Retail, Banking, Consumer Products, Hotels, Insurance, Restaurants and more.
- Diverse problems: APT helps companies optimize decisions across many functional areas including marketing, pricing, network expansion, operations, and merchandising.
- Executive interaction. Sales reps work closely with experienced management at APT and top-level executives at prospect companies.
- Professional growth. APT’s small-company, fast-growing environment offers the opportunity to rapidly increase responsibility and be promoted.
- Collaborative environment. Working closely with APT peers provides opportunities to learn from others’ experiences.
- Entrepreneurial culture. As a small company, every APT employee plays a critical role in shaping the company’s future.
- Business Development Associates generate leads with senior executives from $1B+ companies. They spend much of their days prospecting, setting up, and participating in conference calls, web presentations, and in-person meetings while working directly with senior management. Client Solutions Providers learn APT's suite of products and how they apply to their specific prospect accounts. They use that knowledge to build relationships with senior executives at their prospect organizations to ultimately define engagement opportunities.
- Senior Solutions Providers are able to carry the whole life cycle of the sales process themselves from the initial call to the signed deal. They spend their days prospecting, leading conference calls, participating/leading in-person meetings with senior executives and helping directly manage client solutions providers. Their goal is to bring in a significant amount of revenue to APT each year.
- Director/Vice Presidents of Sales work closely with the head of sales and APT's senior management to lead the sales team. They have full responsibility for their own opportunities. In addition, they are responsible for the performance of the team, increasing solutions providers' selling skills and abilities to bring in more client engagements.