About the Position
Given APT's entrepreneurial environment, Vice Presidents play a substantial role in powering the firm's growth. In this setting, you will have the opportunity to establish and lead key client engagements across a range of industries.
What does this mean for you?
Responsibilities will include selling APT's enterprise software solution to c-level clients within leading retailers, consumer goods manufacturers, retail banks, B-2-B marketers, and telecommunications providers. This sales effort includes leading a 4 month pilot to demonstrate the value of APT's enterprise software by using APT Suite to address a representative and high stakes business decision, and then converting the client to a long-term license relationship. In addition, Vice Presidents are expected to contribute to the firm's intellectual capital and product development. At APT, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping APT's future.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional
- 9+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or related analytical field
- Senior client and project management experience
- Demonstrated senior selling skills
- Demonstrated analytical / quantitative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Superior academic record at a leading national university (mathematics, quantitative science, or economics backgrounds preferred)